- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt to pin targets that were behind him when using Charge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt to pin some targets when he turned during Charge.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt to use Earthshatter while standing on an enemy’s head.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from sometimes hitting enemies standing on a payload.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from traveling up certain inclines.
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to abruptly change directions when he stopped holding his Barrier Field.
A number of the bugs that limited Reinhardt ultimate have become an indirect buff. Now earthshatter’s effectiveness has increased exponentially, making the lovable tank much more viable in the already chaotic meta landscape.
- Fixed a bug that caused all enemies to use the same damage falloff calculation.
This may pose a problem for many new Hammond mains out there. The impact from Wrecking Ball’s slam has been detrimental to combo execution (much like Doomfist and his move-set). Having the falloff damage lessen depending on distance will require much more precision by players.
And Everything in Between
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to abruptly change directions when she stopped holding her Barrier Shield.
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to cancel when using Symmetra’s teleporter.
- Fixed a bug that caused Roadhog’s Chain Hook to sometimes break after hitting an enemy.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra from translocating to a moving platform when using her Translocator.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra’s Translocator from accurately indicating where Sombra would arrive when the ability was used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Widowmaker’s Grappling Hook from connecting to some ledges.
Have your own theories about how these changes will affect the game? Share with us your thoughts and ideas in the comments below and subscribe to us on Patreon!